In order to help your Team Admins manage the team roster for upcoming games, Players have the ability to set their planned ‘Attendance Status’ ahead of game time. This article will review the process to manage your Attendance Status for upcoming games.
- Attendance Status can no longer be updated once the Roster Setup process has begun.
- Attendance Status can only be set using the SportNinja mobile application.
This support document will cover how to:
How do I set my Attendance Status?
- Using the SportNinja App, click on the “Scores/Schedule” button in the bottom tab bar.
Note: You can also navigate to a Team Schedule from the Team view, or Competition view.
- Navigate to the Game view for the game you wish to set your attendance status by clicking on the appropriate game button.
Note: If you want to set the attendance for a game in the future, simply scroll for upcoming games using the date bar near the top of the screen.
- To open the Attendance Status selection window, click on the row that says: “Your Attendance Status: Not set”
- To select your desired attendance status, click on the appropriate button. Setting your attendance status will help to keep your team updated on your plans to participate in this game.
How do I change my Attendance Status?
- To change your Attendance Status, please use the same instructions as above. You can simply select a different status option (Attending, Maybe, Not Attending) and the status will be automatically updated.
Article is closed for comments.