Security Recommendations: Below are some security tips you can personally implement to help keep your account safe.
- Pick a strong password. Use a combination of at least six numbers, letters and punctuation marks (like ! and &). It should be different from other passwords you use elsewhere on the internet.
- Change your password regularly, especially if you see a message from SportNinja asking you to do so. During automated security checks, SportNinja sometimes recovers login information that was stolen from other sites. If SportNinja detects that your password may have been stolen, changing your password on SportNinja and other sites helps to keep your account secure and prevent you from being hacked in the future.
- Never give your password to someone you don't know and trust.
- Make sure your email account is secure. Anyone who can read your email can probably also access your SportNinja account. Change the passwords for all of your email accounts and make sure that no two are the same.
- Log out of SportNinja when you use a computer or phone you share with other people. Don't check the "Remember Me" box when logging in from a public computer, as this will keep you logged in even after you close the browser window.
- Think before you authorize any third-party app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.