- SportNinja supports live video broadcasting of any game.
- No special equipment is required.
- All you need to do is to download the SportNinja app on the device you plan to broadcast with (iOS or Android). Most current mobile devices are capable of providing good quality recordings.
- Role Access Requirement: To broadcast you must have access as a Videographer, Scorekeeper or League Official. See Role Permissions
If you want to improve the quality of the recording, the following is some additional equipment we would recommend you consider:
1) Use a Tripod. They are relatively inexpensive and make a significant difference. Most tripods can be purchased with a mobile phone attachment.
Here is an example of an inexpensive tripod with the mobile attachment that works fairly well. (Ravelli)
2) Add a Lens to your Mobile device
Moment makes a great 58mm lens that you can attach to your mobile phone case and provides fantastic quality. (Note: You will also need to purchase the mobile phone case to make this work. NOT included when you buy just the lens) https://www.shopmoment.com/mobile/phone-lenses
Buy on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K4T1NG7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Article is closed for comments.